Thursday 9 August 2012

Animal







Hey all :) So today was the first time i have ever, ever worn a maxi skirt. I fancied a change and didn't think i could pull it off cause I'm so short but I'm quite pleased with it. It is so comfortable and you can wear it whatever the weather! this is also the first time iver ever did a different shape with hairbands, made it into a bow today! oh yes and how could i not mention i now have a lovely Iphone and got rid of the brick, love my sparkly bling case and i can no keep on top of my blogging yay!.


Maxi Skirt- River Island
Vest- Topshop
Hairband- Primark
Skull bracelet- International
Peace and love beads- hand made,check out my shop :)!
Rings- mixed primark and topshop

check out my what jewellery i currently have for sale and follow guys :)  


Kayleigh
xxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment